We are changing the skyline of Miami one high-rise at a time!
Working with the largest developer representative in the state of Florida currently handling over 12 projects from Fort Lauderdale to Miami Beach, Downtown, Edgewater, Brickell and Coconut Grove, with over 4-Billion dollars in pre-construction listings has many benefits.
As Miami’s trusted real estate experts, John Reza Parsiani travels the world providing a global perspective on the South Florida market as well as exclusive access to the best new developments in Miami.
If you would like to invite John Parsiani to speak at your next event, please fill out a request form here!
ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT
- Floors: 53
- Residences: 648
- Types: One-, two-, three- bedroom units, and penthouses
- Pricing: Starting in the $390,000’s
- Waterfront address with unobstructed water views of Biscayne Bay
- Developed by The MELO Group
- Architecture by Architectonica
- Condo fee: $0.64 cents per square foot
- 24/7 Security
- Private Elevator On Select Units
- 3 Pools: Sunrise, Sunset and Children’s
- Tennis, Basket Ball, Beach Volley Ball, Football Available at Park In Front Of Building
- Completion 4th Quarter 2017
FORT LAUDERDALE BEACH
- Floors: 24
- Residences: 109
- Resort Units: 181
- Types: Studios, one-, two-, three- bedroom units, and penthouses
- Pricing: Starting in the $400,000’s
- Waterfront address on the sands of the Atlantic Ocean
- Contemporary mid-rise tower limited to 24 floors
- 109 decorator-ready fully-serviced Oceanfront Residences with multiple finish and furnish options
- 81 Condo Hotel units delivered fully finished and furnished
- Managed by Conrad Resorts – the global leader in innovative luxury
- The first-ever Conrad property in North America
- Developed by Orchestra Hotels
- Architecture by Michael Graves
- Floors: 64
- 548 Units (1-5 Bedrooms, Duplexes & Penthouses)
- 1,320 sf Average
- Furniture ready interiors with premium porcelain tile flooring made in Italy
- Floor to ceiling height: 10’ in penthouse residences and 9’ in tower residences
Expansive floor plan layouts
- Floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors throughout unit
Wide elliptical balconies with finished flooring
- Panoramic views of the Miami Skyline and Biscayne Bay
- Custom Snaidero kitchens & Zucchetti faucets
- Miele professional grade appliances
- Bathrooms with custom designed Millduecabinetry & marble flooring
- 44-story luxury tower inspired by the best of classic British elegance and appointed with modern day amenities.
- Located at 1080 Brickell Avenue in the heart of one of Miami’s most pedestrian-friendly neighborhoods,
- The Bond is comprised of 44 floors and 323 luxury residences ranging from studios, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units, to exclusive lofts and penthouses.
- 595 parking spaces
- Approximately 5,000 square feet of retail space on the 2nd floor
- Construction will get underway in Summer 2013 with completion slated for summer 2015
- Pre-construction prices start in the $200’s to over $1 million.
- 146 residences ranging in size from 2,400 to 3,672 square feet
- 57 stories
- 200 linear feet of bayfront frontage
- Minimalist modern design and architecture to maximize natural light
- Exterior sculptural, structural columns wrapped in aluminum, framing the building
- 1,700 square feet gym with 180° views of the bay
- Private screening room
- Hair & nail salon
- Kids’ club/indoor play-area
- Pet spa
- Outdoor bridge connecting sixth-floor building amenities pool deck
- Olympic-length lap pool
- Lounge pool
- Outdoor whirlpool spa
- Poolside daybeds
- Kids splash-pad play area
- Floors: 58
- Only 100 Luxury Residences no more than 2 per floor
- 3-, 4-, 5-Bedroom Layouts with Den Options
- Duplex Options (available upon request)
- Prices Start in the $1.8 million range
- Floor Plans from 2,660 to 3,995 Sq Feet / 257 to 371 Sq Meters
- Residences are Decorator Ready
- Private Elevators and Foyers
- 10 to 11-Foot Ceilings
- Two 8 to10-Foot Terraces Facing East & West (sunrise & sunset) with Unobstructed Views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, Downtown
- Interior Design by Jean-Louis Deniot
- Construction will commence the first quarter of 2016, with completion slated for 2018
- Floors: 51
- 399 Luxury Residences
- 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom layouts with den options
- Expansive penthouse units with private rooftops, large garden terraces and outdoor summer kitchens
- Floor plans from 885 to 8,000 square feet in size
- Remaining Units starting at $543,900
- All units feature both sweeping city and bay views
- High-impact glass windows and sliding doors
- Oversized balconies
- 14-foot ceilings
- Construction started in 2014 and is slated for completion in 2016.
- Floors: 38
- 164 exclusive residences
- 2 and 3-Bedroom Layouts with Den Options
- Featuring glass balcony terraces with panoramic Bay views
- Completed in Dec. 2014
- Each residence offers 7” Wide private terraces
- Energy efficient, tinted, impact resistant, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Advance Technology “Smart Building” pre-wired with fiber optics for high speed internet, data/voice cable TV access
- Italian Cabinetry in Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Imported stone counter tops
- Developer: The MELO Group
- Architect: NC Studio
- Contact me for resale prices or rental prices
SOUTH OF FIFTH (SOUTH BEACH)
321 Ocean is an exclusive collection of 21 luxury residences in the heart of Miami Beach’s most desirable neighborhood, South of Fifth. Each home is a unique creation in an intimate and breathtaking setting.
- 24-hour valet service
- On-site management and engineer
- Beachfront, infinity-edge, heated pool
- The Garden at 321: an exquisitely landscaped urban oasis fashioned by world-renowned designer Enzo Enea
- Fit 321: elite fitness center overlooking Ocean Drive
- The Ocean Library: resident lounge featuring unique collection of art, architecture and culinary books
- Beach service and attendants
- $24 million complete renovation of 1926 art deco-style building
- Dedicated areas for bike lockers and showers
- High-quality building finishes
- The building uses an extraordinary energy management system with “HighMass” – radiant heating/cooling throughout all spaces of the building; utility savings estimated at 40% compared to typical office space.
- Balconies on top floor with excellent southern views of the city and West Hills
- Mt. Hood, Willamette River, Convention Center, Downtown and Pearl District views
- Open/exposed ceilings
- Turnkey improvements
- Accent walls are recycled steel cladding; wood walls are stacked, reclaimed structural timbers, the freestanding wall utilizes steel I-beams as a frame
- Large format porcelain tile flooring contains 27% post-industrial recycled content. Alternate choice for flooring is reclaimed hardwood
- Energy efficient LED lighting fixtures
- 2800 N. OCEAN DRIVE, HOLLYWOOD, FL 33019
- Only 10 units; 3-stories plus garage. Each unit ranging in sizes from 2,721 sq ft to 2,805 sq ft. Ceiling heights up to 11’-3”in some areas
- Preconstruction finished unit prices starting from $1.419 million residences
Located in 300 Biscayne Blvd Way, this building is without a doubt the most spectacular building that Miami has ever had. With its 66 floors and 391 residences it is expected to have a huge impact on the Biscayne bay and will raise the standards of luxury buildings in Miami for years to come.
- Residences come in 1, 2, 3, & 4 bedrooms with two separate lobbies: East and West.
- The East lobby will serve lines 01 & 02 which count on private elevators, terraces of 500sqft and 3-4 expansive bedrooms.
- The West lobby will serve lines 03 & 04 with private elevators; 05,06, 07, 08 & 09. All lines will be in direct view of water except for 08 and 09 that will observe city views.
- The lobbies and driveways will have heights of 22ft. River Residences run from the 3rd to the 15th floor, on the 15th floor we will have an outdoor garden of 3,000 completely designed by Aston Martin as a common area. Panoramic Residences run from the 16th floor to the 52nd. All apartments will have 10ft high ceilings (1m) and will be finished with white marble flooring and with Bulthaup kitchen cabinets, Gaggenau and bathrooms of luxury.
- Smart Brickell will be the first smart building in Miami. It will be located in the Brickell area, just two blocks from Brickell City Centre and Mary Brickell Village with exclusive architecture by Hernando Carrillo, designed by World Renowned Gensler and Interiors by award-winning Arquitectonica. Smart Brickell will consist of three towers, the first tower is the first to be released. The first seven floors will be a boutique style hotel component managed by Habitat Hotels and floors 11-23 will be condo residences. We are currently taking reservations and going into contracts in December – so our current pricing is “friends and family” pricing.
- Site Location: 229 SW 9th ST, Miami, FL 3313
- Floors: 38
- 352 Residences
- 1 and 2 Bedroom layouts
- Design inspiration by Yves Béhar of fuseproject
- Connected, accessible downtown living
- Sustainable and environmentally conscious
- Anchor restaurant
- First dedicated car2go hub in Miami
- One block from the upcoming Whole Foods Market and movie theater
- Triple-height lobby entrance
- Ground-floor Anchor restaurant
- Street-level retail space
- High-speed controlled elevators
- Exclusive outdoor pet area with secure, access controlled entry and exit
- Two-story Penthouse recreation area
- Health club and spa
- Skyline residents lounge
- Pool with 360° views
Twenty four residences feature the ultimate in modern in modern luxury living with breathtaking attention to detail and a carefully curated sense of style; these 24 bespoke condominium residences ranging from 1,386 square feet to 2,187 square feet embrace the quiet confidence and modern elegance that define Miami.
Each residence features its own individual entrance from the street through a private garden. The units can also be accessed through the main entrance of the building or from the parking area. The Garden Residences range in size from 1,386 to 2,187 square feet, plus from 229 to 1,351 square feet of open spaces (balconies, patios, gardens). Each residence has two assigned parking spaces.
Located on the second floor of the building, feature spectacular SPA Master Bathrooms, in addition to spacious balconies. The residences can be accessed from the second level through stairs or elevators. SPA Residences range in size from 1,686 to 2,172 square feet, plus 170 square feet of open spaces (balconies 23 feet wide x 6.10 feet deep). Each residence has two assigned parking spaces
Located on the third floor of the building, each residence features spectacular private roof-top terraces, in addition to spacious balconies. The residences can be accessed from the third level through stairs or elevators. The Penthouse Residences range in size from 1,686 to 2,172 square feet, plus 667 square feet of open spaces (balconies and roof terraces). Each residence has two assigned parking spaces.
Finding the right place to call home in the Miami area can be a bit of a challenge. However, living in the Coconut Grove area might just be the answer. This area provides residents with many attractions nearby and a convenient location for transportation and business. It’s considered one of the best areas for families in Miami, as well.
The Grove at Grand Bay building sits on over 3 acres and provides over 300 feet of frontage on South Bayshore Drive with only 98 homes. Residents can choose from units located in both the north and south tower. You will be greeted by 25-foot ceilings when you arrive in the lobby, along with a private elevator for every residence.
Not only will you feel safe with the privacy of the building, but there are also many great amenities residents of Grove at Grand Bay gain access to. The views are amazing from both buildings and units feature 12-foot high ceilings, deep terraces and beautiful decor. If your unit has more than 4,000 square feet, you will receive a two-car garage, as well.
Those looking for even more luxury can choose from either the Penthouse or corner residences, which feature staff quarters and bath. Other amenities you can choose include butler services, pet spa, a world-class gym, valet parking, onsite chef service, spa and treatment rooms. As a resident, you can also use your terrace for summer cooking and enjoy the rooftop swimming pool or the great lawn swimming pool.
The location of the Grove at Grand Bay is close to many of the best attractions in Miami and it’s just a short drive to the airport. This is a very desirable location for new residents. Many already enjoy living in Coconut Grove and with a unit in this building, you can, too.
Experience Outstanding Real Estate Services with a reliable, trusted and one of Miami's most influential Brokers who has served the South Florida community for over 18 years, specializing in securing the best real estate deals and connecting his discerning clients to these unique opportunities.
John Reza Parsiani
Parsiani Real Estate
Parsiani Real Estate is an outstanding real estate agency. John is truly a world class real estate agent. He is very accessible and keeps his clients informed in every step of the transaction. We have used him to sell two houses in the past year and both sales were done quickly and with very little stress or extra work needed from our end. He took care of everything. Five stars are not enough for the amazing work he's done for us. Super grateful for his services and expertise. HIGHLY RECOMMMEND!